Contract Labour Management System
What is CLMS?
CLMS is a tool to Manage Contract Labour at single or multiple sites, It is a combination of Biometric devices, Attendance Management, Payroll Software, Contractor Billing and various compliances
How does it HELP organizations?
- Reduction in administrative time for entry/exit of contract labour.
- Real time monitoring of headcount.
- Ensures all statutory compliance are followed by the contractor.
- Real time monitoring of policy parameters.
- Elimination of hard copy documents.
- Minimum manual intervention.
- Sanitation of all records.
- Tracking of Over-Time on Real-time basis.
- Accuracy of bills and transactions.
- Ability to go cashless.
- On a manpower of 500 daily 20 minutes entry time saved.
- Human factors / understandings are neutralized.
- As against manual entry, accuracy in contract labour attendance.
- 100% compliance to company’s policy ensured.
- Real time display of department wise headcount.
- On expiry of license / WC auto alert generated.
- Our Experience has been that at most sites, after implementation of CLMS, labour bills have reduced by 5 to 8 %.
Indirect Savings by implementing CLMS
Entry / Exit Time: Average minimum time saved is 46 minutes on an average manpower of 500.
Undetected Errors: Old mistakes detected post implementation.
Incorrect Entries: Minimum 70 Hours saved towards wrong or incomplete entries.
Willful Errors: Capturing willful and undetected errors have accrued in savings up-to 8% of Labour bill.
Processes in CLMS
- Contractors are registered in the CLMS.
- Labour License, WC/ESI policy, PF, PAN and Aadhar of contractor is uploaded in the system.
- Approved contractors get individual logins in the system.
- Parameters loaded as per company’s policy (daily wage, shift, week off., OT).
- Contractor registers his workers in the system.
- Workers documents are uploaded in the system (Aadhar, bank account, PAN)
- Face reading/biometric devices installed marks attendance of all approved workers.
- Shift, week off., OT parameters disallow non complying attendance at entry time.
- Online display of headcount.
- Auto generated daily reports of Manpower.
- Auto Attendance, wage registers, salary slips and contractor’s bills.
- Salary transfer sheet auto generated in un-editable file and sent to bank for salary transfer.
- Full and Final settlements.
- PF, ESI, Contract Labour statutory returns auto generated.